It seems Epic Games is running an ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram focusing on User Research. They are ultimately looking for Fortnite Battle Royale players to provide feedback on a new product from Epic themselves. Oh, but don”t worry, you are eligible to get yourself a $100 Amazon gift card for participating.
To sign up for this User Research, you need to be 18 years of age or older and be located in the United States. The basic details are as follows. You need to attend a 1.5-hour long video interview via Zoom. This must be done on a personal computer, as you need a few extra things to take part in.
The first is to download and install Parsec and have a Microsoft Xbox controller. If you primarily use one for gaming, it’s not essential. For those who are unsure of what Parsec is:
Parsec is a program that connects you to your work, games, and friends wherever you are.
There is a list of conditions to be eligible to take part. Here is a quick summary:
- Read and sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Join a Zoom call for 1.5 hours
- Have a mic/headset for the duration of the interview.
- Access to an Xbox controller if applicable.
- Download Parsec.
- Be in a private room with no one else, and prove it on camera.
- Have high-speed internet.
- Not a past or present employee of epic Games
- Are 18 years or older and live in the United States.
Here is the link: Epic Games User Research
We do not know what this new product is, but the people who get accepted will find out more details. But due to the non-disclosure agreement, we’ll have to find out from Epic Games in the future.