Club Penguin rewritten is a sequel of the exciting and world-famous game “Club Penguin” by none other than Disney. The game launched on 27th February 2017, and up till now, it has more than 7 million users. Though it is an unofficial sequel, it features the same design, style, storyline, and the developers try their best to be as good as the original Club Penguin.
The game also features exciting mini-games inside, and you can also dress up your penguins with unique costumes. Moreover, you can again buy accessories like cards and laptops for your penguin friends with the help of in-game currency. But, did you know that you can get cash, costumes, and accessories a whole lot easier? Yes, with the use of Club Penguin Rewritten Codes.
These codes will help you get free rewards like coins, costumes for your penguins, and some jitsu cards. You can quickly get some dresses in the game, but these codes will offer you exciting accessories to match the outfits. Can’t for the codes now, right? In this article, we are sharing all the working Club Penguin Rewritten Codes, along with a straightforward step by step on how to redeem them. Enjoy!
List of Club Penguin Rewritten Codes
Here is the list of all the working Club Penguin Rewritten Codes. Happy Playing!
- CARDJITSU3003 – Redeem for Five Card-Jitsu Cards
- CARDDECK – Redeem for Five Card-Jitsu Cards
- ONLINESAFETY – Redeem for a Laptop
- FREEHOOD2 – Redeem for a Green Crosshatched Hoodie
- HIDDENPUFFLE – Redeem for a Puffle Whistle
- FREEHOOD – Redeem for a UK Hoodie
How to Redeem Club Penguin Rewritten Codes
You have the codes but don’t know where to start? No worries, we are here to the rescue. Just follow these easy peasy steps on how to redeem your Club Penguin Rewritten Codes.
- Open the Club Penguin Rewritten Home Page
- Search for the “Unlock Items Online” icon on the top left of your screen.
- Select the Penguin you want the reward for.
- Enter your login details and password.
- Click on the “I have a code” icon.
- Choose any of our codes and paste it into the text bar (as it is).
- Click on the “Done” button and enjoy your rewards.