We”re taking a look at some of the Best Minecraft Pocket Edition Seeds that you can find! These will make starting a new world a lot easier, and give you a leg up on having an epic place to build your next creation. Landscapes are randomly generated when you start a game, so picking a seed will give you more of a guarantee on what you will experience.
Best Minecraft PE Seeds
You will find some of the best Minecraft Pocket Edition seeds for your next world below. I’ve included screenshots of the major highlight from each seed, a description of what you will find, and coordinates to seek out each of the unique areas of the seed. While just about all of the worlds should work, if your version is different from what was tested, it is possible that some of the locations might not show up!
If you’re also playing on PC or another device, make sure to head over to our Best Minecraft Seeds or Minecraft 1.16 Seeds posts for even more options!
Using the Key Locations
If you’re visiting locations in creative, you can easily teleport to them! When you’re in the game, open your chat box with the T key and type in /teleport (x, y, z), then hit Enter.
If you have other Minecraft PE seeds you’d like to see listed, drop us a comment!
- The Ravine Glitch: 1669320484
- The Biome Split: 1880640401
- Stronghold Ravine Village at Spawn: 1349679922
- Desert Village Surrounded by Biomes Seed: -807569075
- Savanna Village Overlapping w/Dark Oak Forest Seed: -98141769
- Rivers Intersecting at Spawn Seed: -837628466
- Double Blacksmith Near Coral Reef Seed: 1792133092
- Hillside Savanna Village: 1486378202
- Natural Sculpture Seed: -1709005712
- Village Island Seed: -407474912
The Ravine Glitch
Credit: caspi3 – Seed: 1669320484 – Version: Bedrock 1.16
This is one of our favorite new seeds, and it works for Minecraft PE. It spawns you next to a village. That’s all well and good, but lurking close by is a massive world generation glitch. All you need to do is make a short hike, and you’ll find one of the longest ravines you’ll ever see, and the bottom is filled with lava. That’s right — it’s a lava pool hundred(s?) of blocks long! We think this seed merits a mention on this list simply for how cool and unlikely it is to ever find this in another seed.
- Key Locations
- Ravine Glitch: -932 80 -333
- Village #1: -690 80 120
- Village #2: -250 80 250
- Mineshaft: -850 30 -170
- Stronghold: -1220 30 565
The Biome Split
Credit: Cerkebel – Seed: 1880640401 – Version: Bedrock 1.16
This spawn point is absolutely marvelous. You spawn near the crossing point of two rivers, which separates four different biomes! In this amazing seed you have access to great resources and beautiful scenery. The image above is a screenshot from above the spawn. You can see Taiga, Plains, Mountains, and Swamp (although it’s a bit covered by the clouds). This is the perfect place to set up camp and build your Minecraft empire!
- Key Locations
- Stronghold: -659 620
- Village #1: 565 -350
- Village #2: -345 145
- Zombie Spawner: 14 39 38
- Spider Spawner: 46 36 142
Stronghold Ravine Village at Spawn
Credit: FryBry – Seed: 1349679922 – Version: Bedrock 1.16
We all love a good spawn, where if you move immediately forward upon spawning you will fall into a massive double ravine and into lava. What’s even better is that this ravine is home to a Stronghold! Even better, that you spawn in a Village, where you can get some basic supplies, steal some things from the locals then attempt the Stronghold as fast as possible. If you’re a speedrunner, this seed is perfect for you!
- Desert Temple: 792 312
- Ruined Portal: 744 312
- Desert Temple #2: 232 8
- Zombie Village & Stronghold: -376 984
- Fossil: 929 8
- Ocean Monument: 1816 616
Desert Village Surrounded by Biomes Seed
Credit: Iuketheblaze – Seed: -807569075 – Version: 1.16
If you are looking for a seed with a variety of biomes and a whole lot of village, then this is going to be the one for you! Not only do you spawn near a sweet desert village that is surrounded by unique biomes, you have a bunch of villages in the area that you can visit that differ in their biome types!
- Desert Village w/Biomes: -249, 68, -273
- Mine: -134, 71, -284
- Pillager Outpost: -424 78 372
- Taiga Village: -287 65 548
- Ruined Portal: -454 69 950
- Village: -280 67 981
Savanna Village Overlapping w/Dark Oak Forest Seed
Credit: lickthaticecreamcone – Seed: -98141769 – Version: 1.16
This is a pretty cool seed because there’s this great looking savanna village that is overlapped with a dark oak forest biome. You’re also right near a desert as well, so there’s three biomes connected at the village. There’s also a very large ravine right near the village that you can explore. At spawn, you will find a village right nearby that’s worth checking out! If you head into the desert, there’s a couple of pyramids and another village.
- Village Near Spawn: 162 75 108
- Savannah & Dark Oak Forest: 126 68 588
- Large Ravine: 130 16 518
- Birch Forest Biome: 188 72 374
- Pyramid: 250 65 816
- Pyramid #2: 202 65 1120
- Desert Village: -368 67 1278
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Soul Sand Valley: -11 47 -3
- Ruined Portal: -643 40 485
- Crimson Forest: -537 73 659
- Bastion Remnant: -96 83 528
Rivers Intersecting at Spawn Seed
Credit: mMarijn – Seed: -837628466 – Version: 1.16
Fans of water and rivers will want to start up a new world for this seed right away! You spawn right in the middle of an area where multiple rivers converge and it makes the landscape look very impactful. Not only that, there’s a village very close by, as well as a Witch Hut that you can use for potions or maybe taming a black cat! You also have access to a ruined portal in a mountainous area, a taiga village, and a birch forest all around you. There’s a whole lot to love about this seed if you like variety.
- Village Near Spawn: 29 66 169
- Swamp Biome: -232 63 -137
- Witch Hut: -316 66 -224
- Ruined Portal in Mountain Biome: 174 87 -381
- Taiga Village & Biome: 507 65 -313
- Birch Forest Biome: 512 77 787
- Ruined Portal #2: 784 74 851
Double Blacksmith Near Coral Reef Seed
Credit: MKR Cinema – Seed: 1792133092 – Version: 1.16
The main attraction to this seed is that you spawn right next to a village that features a double blacksmith! This is pretty useful, so that alone might be worth it. If you explore outward, you’ll find some interesting areas to explore. This is a pretty heavily wooded seed with lots of cold areas, so if you’re into that you’ll probably enjoy it. There’s mountains, snow taiga village, and a whole separate snow biome across from the coral reef. You’ll find a couple of ocean ruins there, as well as a haunted snow village!
- Village w/Double Blacksmith: 539 66 137
- Mountains Biome: 820 115 -413
- Snow Taiga Village: 974 69 -691
- Coral Reef Biome: 461 63 3
- Snow Biome: 191 66 0
- 2 Ocean Ruins: 3 65 239
- Haunted Snow Village: -221 71 150
- Igloo: -370 69 157
Nether Portal was near the village. I wouldn’t create one near spawn, you get into a pretty boxed in area which is hard to find your way out from.
- Crimson Forest Biome: 67 44 -40
- Warped Forest Biome: -44 57 62
- Basalt Delta Biome: -73 81 -195
- Bastion Remnant: 34 68 -286
Hillside Savanna Village
Credit: NDV Games – Seed: 1486378202 – Version: 1.16
If you’re looking for various villages, biomes, and a few ruined portals then this seed could be a good option for you. One of the nice features of this one is the savanna village that is partially on a hill with a waterfall on it. You’ve got three different ruined portals scattered around some of the biomes near the spawn. There’s a desert village, pillager outpost, and a second desert village to explore! In the Nether, you’ll find a warped forest and a huge basalt delta if you put your portal near the spawn. There’s a soul sand valley not too far from it, and if you venture deeper into the zone you’ll find a bastion remnant!
- Haunted Village: 549 71 96
- Ruined Portal: 354 77 86
- Hillside Savanna Village: -294 74 570
- Desert Village: -819 64 445
- Pillager Outpost: -887 77 249
- Ruined Portal in Mountain Biome: 292 82 -557
- Swamp Biome: 735 63 -931
- Ruined Portal in Swamp: 817 64 -1028
- Desert Village #2: 1494 63 -1163
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Warped Forest Biome: 105 93 -62
- Basalt Delta Biome: -53 86 -172
- Soul Sand Valley Biome: -214 46 -240
- Bastion Remnant: 23 36 -151
Natural Sculpture Seed
Credit: KarotBoi – Seed: -1709005712 – Version: 1.16
This is a seed for you more creative types out there, because there’s a natural formation that looks like a head holding up a hand not too far from spawn. You could potentially carve this out a bit more and get really artistic if you wanted! It would make for a great focal point for your next base. There’s also a pretty interesting area not too far from spawn that has three ocean ruins that are on land! You can explore these and get some quick resources from the chests.
If you do a Nether portal not too far from the original spawn, you get a really nice layout! There’s soul sand, crimson forest, warped forest, and a basalt delta all pretty close together. If you want to have access to these areas, then this is a great seed. The nearby Bastion Remnant is also really nice and has a great shape, with the treasure room being easily access once you’re inside!
- Sculpture Formation: 1117 79 -320
- Three Land Based Ocean Ruins: 986 66 185
- Ruined Portal: 826 67 -275
- Birch Forest Near Ice Bergs: 513 70 -376
- Swamp Biome: 450 63 -956
- Village: 124 71 -767
- Pyramid: -256 69 74
- Pillager Outpost: 1501 85 378
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Soul Sand Valley: 140 75 6
- Crimson Forest: 74 90 -33
- Warped Forest: 55 42 108
- Basalt Delta: 256 68 -125
- Bastion Remnant: -214 68 -77
- Fortress: -246 67 -699
Village Island Seed
Seed: -407474912 – Version: 1.16
If you’re on Bedrock and want to start on an island with a village then this seed is for you! The one problem is that you don’t spawn directly on it, so you’ll need to head over to the coordinates below. If you want to just start teleport over there and use the /spawnpoint command to create your spawn at it! Not only do you have the village, you also have a Dungeon Spawner located directly below it. It’s very deep, so only head down there once you’ve setup yourself a bit. If you want to find some other interesting thing around the map, there’s a Ruin that’s been frozen in the snowy biome and an Ocean Monument not too far from the village island.
- Village Island: 181 69 474
- Dungeon Spawner: 194 38 514
- Frozen Ruins: 44 68 231
- Ocean Monument: -186 61 297
- Village: 449 72 -1130
- Big Mountainous Island: -498 101 525
- Swamp Biome: -754 64 737
- Mineshaft: -912 29 576
How to Use a Seed in Minecraft Pocket Edition
Using seeds is relatively simple, you just need to make sure to set them up prior to creating a world. A seed will determine how your new world is generated, and they make it a lot easier to have a spawn that will be near worthwhile objects and areas. To use a seed in Minecraft PE, just scroll down in the Create New World Game Settings:
Copy one of the seed numbers that is listed below and paste it into the text area below Seed. You can then set the rest of your settings for the world and then hit create! that’s all you need to do to get a custom seed working.
Minecraft Seeds Coverage
- Minecraft Island Seeds 1.16 – Java & Bedrock
- Best Minecraft Seeds (2021) – Xbox One, PS4, & All Platforms!
- Best Minecraft 1.16 Seeds (February 2021)
- Best Minecraft Bedrock Seeds 1.16 (February 2021)